We have added another sweet baby boy to the bunch! Welcome to my newest nephew....Dane Brent Bryner! He is the sweetest baby boy ever! I can hardly believe my little sis is a mom of two, her little fam seems so big now.She was such a trooper--overdue by more than a week, but was determined to try for a VBAC and was successful! When Jess sets her mind to something it is REALLY hard to change it. I am so proud of her. She did so great through the delivery and has been enjoying a non-c-section recovery :).
Dane weighed 8lbs 3oz and is 20 inches long. He is nursing like a champ and seems to grow so much each time I see him. Congrats you guys, I love you!
To read more here is Jess' blog: http://thebrynerbunch.blogspot.com/



1 comment:
That pic of me is hideous! What was I thinking posting it! Anyway, thanks for recognizing our new little guy...we feel so blessed that he is finally here and that all is well:) Love you!
Post a Comment