Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trent's Towers

My little guy is OBSESSED with Lego's! He loves them so much. I have a container of them in his room that entertain him for quite awhile thus extending his nap time everyday :). It is rare when you won't find him running around the house holding 2 or 3 Lego's that he will take apart and put together again and again. It is so fun to watch!

Not only does he like to build Lego towers, but I have found him stacking other things:






He is such a cute kid :). Maybe we have an architect or a general contractor on our hands...

1 comment:

Marie Holmes said...

Yay for Trent and his building skills! That's actually a great milestone in development. I love when a kid finds a toy they really love. It makes it easy to figure out what to get them for gifts in the future!