Friday, May 20, 2011

Trent's 3

My baby has grown up so fast and although I feel like I've had 2 babies for awhile, Trent went ahead and turned 3 and keeps growing up on me:). Such a fun little guy, he lights up our lives with laughter and fun! He is so smart, witty and funny. I know I am going to enjoy this kid for the rest of my life!

Trent was lucky because Ampa and Paula happened to be in town for his big day this year so we made sure it was extra special by celebrating at a fun place nearby set up like an Old Western Town.


The kids got to do so much! It is the coolest place.

Get "locked up" in the County Jail:


Ride the train:

Ride horses:


Pan for gold:

Dance to a live Country Western Band:
Watch a real Western Shoot Out (where they also wished Trent a Happy Birthday!)

Eat a yummy dinner with smore's and western grub:
These guys ate "sheep balls"--GROSS!!

While dancing at dinner, Trent grabbed my dad's face and held it in his little hands and said, "I am having so much fun, Ampa, I love this!" Melted my heart...such a sweet boy!

At 3 Trent loves so many things:
*Pirates
*Costumes, especially hats!
*iPad
*Peanut Butter anything, especially Reese's
*Playing with his friends
*Nursery
*Playing outside
*Reading stories
*Giving hugs and kisses
*Making people laugh
*Saying "Hello" to anyone who'll say it back
*Being included with the big boys

This little guy is growing so fast and we are head over heels. Happy birthday, Buddy!

No comments: