Wednesday, June 8, 2011

10 years

Matt and I have been married 10 wonderful years! We have been through so much and time has flown by so quickly. It seems like only yesterday that I was trying to get him to like me at SUU ;)! I love this man so much and am so blessed to be married to my best friend.

We celebrated this year with an extended weekend in Vegas. We stayed at the "Encore" (beautiful) and got to see Garth Brooks in concert. The only word I can describe the show is a BIG, HUGE WOW!!! It was seriously the BEST concert I have EVER been to! I loved Garth in high school, but have not listened to him very much since. I still remember every word to his songs and loved hearing his stories and watching him work the audience. Matt even liked it, which is saying a lot because he does not like country music.

We met our friends Joe and Kenzie at "The Sugar Factory " (yum!) and also ate at "Serendipity" (double yum!!) among some other Vegas favorites. We shopped, saw the show "Le Reve" and slept in! It was a fabulous anniversary weekend with my sweetheart.

No comments: