
I turned 11 months old yesterday. My mom keeps telling anyone who will listen that, "she can't believe how fast I have grown!" If you ask me, I think I have already had a long life. I am very busy each day and have learned so many new things, I can hardly remember the day I was born.
I am still army crawling around. It is so much easier then crawling on all fours. Sometimes I attempt the "all fours" thing, but it takes too much energy. I have to save my energy for checking out all my toys. Did you know my entire house is filled with a million toys just waiting for me to play with? I really love cords, the remote control and anything that is small and easy to fit in my mouth.
My mom is always digging things out of my mouth. Doesn't she know I just want to see what it is? My mouth is very good at figuring out if an object is food or not.
I have 2 really cool brothers. They can run, jump and play better than anyone else I know. I love it when they play with me. Sometimes Wade will pick me up and carry me--I love it! My mom gets nervous when he does this, but he never squeezes me too hard. I hope to be just like my brothers someday.
I love it when my dad comes home from work. He talks to me and holds me. He is a good dad. When I get a little bigger, I will play "wrestle" with my dad just like my brothers. He also takes me for walks. I love outside. Whenever I am outside, it puts in me in a wonderful mood. It smells good and there are lots of things to look at. I can't wait until I can walk around out there.
I love my mom. She is so nice. I like it best when she holds me--she is good at it. She gives me a lot of kisses and hugs. She takes good care of me and almost always gives me exactly what I want when I want it. She also seems to know what I am thinking. Since I can't talk yet, I have to cry, wave bye-bye, clap my hands or scream, but she is pretty good at figuring out what I want.
I also like it when my mom sings or dances with me. Music touches me. I feel happy when it is on or when my mom sings. She is really good at singing "Popcorn Popping"--what a genius song--it will capture my attention at any moment!
I also love to eat. I refuse to let anyone feed me anymore--I am too big for that! I can do it myself. I will eat anything my mom gives me. She makes good dinners! It is a good thing I have 6 teeth to help me chew. I also love bananas and Cheerios. It is fun trying new things. I was getting really sick of squash and rice cereal. Now the choices are endless.
Since my days are filled with so many activities, I am exhausted by bedtime. I sleep through the entire night. My mom and dad are happy I do this. I am glad to make them happy, I don't even have to try on this one, I just do it.
Only one more month until I am 1 year old. That is going to be great. I heard from some of my friends that once you turn 1, life gets really good. Your mom turns you car seat around to face forward, you get to eat your own cake at your birthday party and I get to try cow's milk. All of it sounds really cool, I can't wait!
5 comments:
Cute! They grow so fast.
Love it...!
So cute!
Jocey
I can't believe he is almost 1!!! What a cute post and what a cute little guy:) We love him so much!
Your so cute!! I miss our long talks at the salon! And your so right time goes by way to fast, I feel like it was just yesterday that your were cute and prego with baby #1...now you have THREE, where did the time go??
Post a Comment