Since hearing the fantastically exciting news I have been floating on Cloud 9. It feels too good to be true--A GIRL! Matt is thrilled as well. He could not believe it either. We have gotten so used to boys that we couldn't even imagine anything else.
I have already been shopping (I can't help myself!) and have big plans for pink, princess, ballerina, makeup and dress-ups to fill my days ahead! Yeah, I can't wait :)!
23 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun!
so thrilled for you and matt! what a little princess she will be. can't wait to see her.
That is so great! Congrats.
That's so exciting! Girls are amazingly fun (especially after having boys)!
CONGRATULATIONS!
YYYEEEAAAAHHHH! Congrats Ropers! So exciting. (Maybe there is hope for me). You're so lucky you get to dress her in sparkles! :)
WAHOOOOOOOOO!! I am so extatic for you! She is going to be so CUTE!
Happy 4th of July!
Linsey
Jen!! That is wonderful news! I'm so excited you are pregnant again-- and so fun to have a little girl! You are amazing with all that you continue to do while being pregnant! I pretty much sign out the minute morning sickness hits :)
Miss you!!!! Congrats!
YAY!! Im so happy for you!! I had to read your post twice because I could hardly believe it myself:) Congrats!!
Yeah! How exciting. I can't wait to see a Roper girl. Your boys are so darn cute and I know your girl will be too. HOw fun to do all the pink and frill of girl stuff. :) I am so happy for you guys!
I'm so excited for you guys. If only I can join in and have one too sometime.
Can't wait to see you next weekend!
Finally!!
We're so excited you guys are having a girl and breaking the boy streak. I must confess that I said a prayer or two that you'd have a girl this time. Congrats!
I am soooo happy for you! I am due in 3 weeks and we have a room full of pINK....so strange!
Congrats, Jen! That is so exciting. It will be so fun to have a little girl in the family. You'll love it. Get ready to embrace everything girl...pink, barbies, bows, princesses, dresses, shoes, oh and don't forget the DRAMA! I'm so thrilled for you!
I still can't believe it!!! I couldn't be more thrilled for you guys! She will be the most protected little girl ever with all of her big brothers and cousins:)
YAY!! Oh what a darling little princess you will have! Girls are too much fun! Congrats!
Awesome! CONGRATS!
Yahoo! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun. Yay!
I still can't believe you ran in the Wasatch Back. What a woman. It was so much fun seeing you and Matt. I just wish we had more time to visit. Hope to see you guys again soon!
Wahoo!! A girl! Get ready to spend your money! And Wade says to tell Matt to get ready to really be whipped!
That is so awesome! Even with baby number two being a girl and having a boy already I was SOOO excited! You will love all the DARLING stuff there is to buy for a girl. Its ridiculous really! Congratulations!
Congrats! Your whole life is about to change in such a beautiful way. Boys are so sweet and fun...but girls well they are just full of life in all the girly ways! It will be so fun for the whole family to enjoy this little princess together!
That is great!!!! We're excited for you!!
Yay, congrats! Girls are so much fun.
Post a Comment