I have been dreaming about decorating a PINK nursery for YEARS! My ideas have, of course, changed as I have done each one of my boys' rooms, seen some of my friends' daughter's nurseries and looking at other blogs. In the end I am very happy with the way Rylee's room turned out. It was so much fun to buy pink, paint, hang and finish my little GIRL'S nursery. She loves it too :). Hanging out in her crib, enjoying the view...
Rylee's room is DARLING!!! You did a great job. I need you to come help me with my kids rooms. Where did you get the hanging pom-poms in her room. I love them.
It looks SO cute! You did such a great job! I bet you had a blast. I love interior design, I have had so much fun decorating the house we are living in right now. The kids rooms are always the most fun to decorate though!
3 comments:
Hi Jen-
Rylee's room is DARLING!!! You did a great job. I need you to come help me with my kids rooms. Where did you get the hanging pom-poms in her room. I love them.
That is so cute. Thanks for the good ideas. Now to implement.
It looks SO cute! You did such a great job! I bet you had a blast. I love interior design, I have had so much fun decorating the house we are living in right now. The kids rooms are always the most fun to decorate though!
Post a Comment