Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rylee's 6 months

Ohhhhhhh, I cannot believe my baby is 6 months! It is going by way, way too fast. I have, officially, put away all of her 3-6 month clothes (actually a few weeks ago) and she is in 6-12 months already! She is a darling little chub--almost edible--and we are LOVING her to pieces more and more each day (if it is possible to love her more!)

She has hit some big milestones this month.

She is sitting up, eating baby food (so far does not like rice cereal or peas), sleeps through the night most nights (and loves to sleep on her side)and had her bottom 2 teeth erupt. Phew! She has been busy this month!

Her well check went well and here are her stats:
Weight: 16lbs 8oz (61%)
Height: 26.5 in (70%)
Head: 16.75 in (47%)

She is, still, such a good baby and we are sooooo happy she is in our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jen,
She is so cute! I can't belive she is so big!

Love, Jocelyn