This trip was no exception, we definitely got some heat relief and had a fantastic time with the Roper's.
They have created a man-made lake in Cedar City that is awesome! I stayed behind with Rylee , but Matt took the kids along with his sister's and their kids and had a BLAST!







We celebrated the thousands of July birthdays (mine included :))
with a yummy family BBQ 
followed by Matt's annual pyro session.
This year, his nephew, Brenton, got in on it and almost gave me a heart attack with all the big fireworks they were doing.
with a yummy family BBQ 
followed by Matt's annual pyro session.
This year, his nephew, Brenton, got in on it and almost gave me a heart attack with all the big fireworks they were doing.
I didn't realize that you hold roman candles in YOUR HAND! YIKES!! Too scary for me! I told Matt he better tone it down before he blew his hand off!
It was a quick trip (just a weekend), but a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment