Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to School

We are on a modified year round schedule here, which basically means our summer break is 8 weeks long and we have a 2 week Fall break and 2 week Spring break during the school year. I LOVE it, but this summer certainly FLEW by and I cannot believe my kids are back in school!

Wade is in 1st grade and growing up soooo fast :(. He is loving school and his favorite subjects are PE and math. He has lots of homework every night and learns so much everyday. We LOVE his teacher and feel blessed to be going to such a wonderful school that is close by where Wade has LOTS of friends.

Seth started school too. He is in a 4 day-a-week preschool and loving it too! He needed something more than the usual preschool and this place is a perfect fit! Seth looks forward to going to school each day and loves his teacher too.

He is in school with his 2 best buddies and LOVES to see them everyday!
Such a little smartie pants--we are so proud of Seth!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

School here starts on Wednesday. I can't believe Clayton will be in first grade! It's so weird that our boys are so grown! You guys have had such a fun summer. I'm loving Rylee and her cute red hair. I bet your boys can't get enough!

Yes, I'm training for a half marathon and it's less than two weeks away!! I NEVER thought I'd do anything like this, but I did 12.6 miles this morning so I guess anything's possible!