Sunday, August 22, 2010

Silly kids

There is no denying that kids bring you more joy and happiness than anything else can. They are so much fun to have around especially for the comic relief they provide :). Over the past few weeks, I have captured some pictures of my kids that have made me smile...maybe it will do the same for you:

I came in to get this baby girl from her nap and she had pulled herself up to her knees and was peeking (and squishing her bink into her nose) over the rails of her crib. I ran to get my camera and got these 2 shots.

Trent is ALWAYS up for a photo shoot. Whenever I have the camera, he runs and says, "CHEEEEESE!"

Wade fell asleep, while sitting up, on the the couch.


Like I mentioned above, Trent loves a good photo opt. In this pic, I was trying to take a picture of Wade and his swim team medal and Trent was not about to let the picture be taken without being in it.

I was sitting in Relief Society and one of my friends in the ward frantically ran in to grab me and tell me that, "Trent had puked!" I went down the hall and found my little boy (who never sits still) sitting outside the church doors covered in puke. It was so sad to see him like that :(. Matt had put him outside so that he didn't get puke on anything more in the church. The saddest part of this picture is that this is the THIRD time I have had a child puke at church--YIKES!


Seth doing a "happy dance" after riding "Splash Mountain" at Disneyland.

Ry, wearing the "bracelet" Seth had made for her (love her rolls!)

Baby Jax giving me a big "cheeser!"


No comments: