Wade is in 2nd grade.
So far he loves it! He has 2 of his favorites in his class: Jackson and Anthony! His teacher seems amazing and both Wade and I are excited to see what he is going to learn about this year.
Seth is in Kindergarten!
Both Seth and I are thrilled for him to start kindergarten. ALL DAY kindergarten! He needs it, he's ready for it and there were no tears on his first day. He could not wait to get started. I would be lying if I said he didn't complain about school after a few days into it saying, "I don't want to go to school, it's too long" or "school is BORING." Get used to it buddy :).
Seth is in Kindergarten!
On the first day, we walked to the school yard. My boys look so big :(.
Seth was excited to see his buddy Weston right away...
I made him turn around for this last pic before going inside the kindergarten playground.
He hesitated only for a second before he spotted his friends and was off. He never looked back.
Wade ran right off too. There were lots of crying mama's, but I was not one of them. I love my kiddos very much, of course, but the past year has been CRAZY because I had 3 at home and I'm loving just the 2. I feel like a free woman :). I'm sure I would have had a harder time letting them go if they were sad, but they were just as excited to learn, see their friends, play at recess as I was for them.
1 comment:
love that school is in!!! love that last pic of riley in the car. so darn cute.
Post a Comment