I get that he was scared to cut her hair. Seth had the cutest hair as a little guy--curly and white blonde. He had the cutest little surfer haircut you had ever seen (in my unbiased opinion :)) up until we decided to trim it. After getting lots of slack from one of our friends ("why doesn't Seth have a missionary haircut?"), we were finally guilt-tripped into trimming it. We took him into a kid's salon and a trim led to a full on haircut and completely changed the color and texture of Seth's hair forever :(. Seth's hair is super cute now, but it is dark blonde, probably more like brown with no curls.
Matt was petrified that Rylee's red would change too. I was a little nervous too, but as the mullet grew longer and longer it became inevitable. We had to cut it regardless of the consequences, so off we went to the kid's salon. Rylee was NOT impressed with this place and started her haircut off in true red head fashion--mad!


The stylist was a smart one and offered Rylee a sucker which won her heart and she behaved like a perfect angel for the duration of the cut.
Rylee's haircut was a success!! She is still RED, but more importantly mullet free :). The stylist gave her a cute A-line and stacked the back a little. We can even still do piggies. Yay, for Rylee's haircut!!! It was long overdue.


1 comment:
So cute! Giving kids haircuts is scary. Noah's hair used to be curly like Seth's until we cut it. Sad. I want to give Josie a hair cut but Justin won't let me. Fortunately she doesn't have a mullet so it's not pressing but I'd like to trim it. Justin needs more convincing though. I love Rylee's cut though, she's so cute!
Post a Comment