My teeth are fairly straight, but since I had my wisdom teeth removed, I swear one tooth has created a mind of its own and is trying to turn sideways. Luckily I know very important people in high places that know lots of cool stuff like how to put on braces ;) (THANK YOU Dr. Steven Hunsaker!)
I wanted them to fix my crazy tooth, but the Doc wants to fix my bite too so you can call me brace face for the next 10-14 months. I figured no better time to do it since I'm fat and happily pregnant at the moment :).
4 comments:
Haha, I totally got braces 6 weeks ago! Steve told me 4-6 months, but then secretly told Matt (his bro) "It'll be at least 6 months...) I got the same ones you did. How's your mouth feeling?
~Emily
This might be weird, but I have always LOVED your teeth! They are going to look awesome once those braces come off.
Jen, I havent read your blog for awhile and I LOVED your sacrament post! That is something Kooper would do! Congrats on being prego again, youre super mama! I feel like it was just yesterday that you were prego with baby #1 and we were chatting in the salon! Time flies!!
Congratulations on #5! You guys are brave! Wade and I can barely do two! You're cute as can be with braces :)
Post a Comment