Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Whoa Baby...Here We Go Again!

There's no hiding this bump...

Baby #5 is on the way! We are thrilled! I am only 10 1/2 weeks along, but I look like I'm double that :). I guess a body knows what to do after it has done it 5 TIMES!

Due April 4th--excited for a Spring baby to join Trent and give me a little relief from all the Fall babies around here :).

I'm feeling SUPER sick--ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, but it is definitely worth it. We cannot wait for this new baby to join our chaos.

5 comments:

Eardley Fam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look great-sorry your not feeling great!

Sorensen Family said...

Whoa is right!

That is awesome Jen! COngrats! I am so sorry you are sick, that is THE worst. You always looks super cute when you are pregnant and this time is no different.

Love ya,
Linsey

Evelyn said...

congratulations Jen! It's been so long but I still think of you often :) So happy for your new little one to join the family. You look adorable. Come visit us in San Diego if you are ever in town!

Unknown said...

You are so tiny that there is nowhere for that baby to go but out! Seriously, you look great. Congratulations again!

The Venutis said...

CONGRATULATIONS and hello to cutest baby bump ever! Seriously it is so cute! I am way excited for you guys!