Saturday, October 29, 2011

Seth's Six

My Seth is growing up SO fast! I can hardly believe he is already 6 years old! I remember the details of the day I delivered him like it was only yesterday and now he is in KINDERGARTEN!

Seth is LOVING school! It took an adjustment to the long days, but he loves to learn and be busy and his teacher is the best! Seth is reading up a storm, learning to add and subtract and loves recess and playing with his friends.

This year is a "no party" year so we met the Bryner's at "Oregano's" (YUM!) for dinner and Matt took the boys to see "Puss in Boots" following dinner. Even though he didn't get a friend party this year, we ARE going to Disneyland in a week to celebrate the birthday's of Seth, Jess, Matt and Wade and he got a, highly anticipated, "Razor Scooter" from us so don't feel too bad for him :).

6 things Seth loves:
1. going out to eat
2. pizza
3. blueberries
4. riding his scooter or bike
5. reading books
6. sleeping in

6 things Seth is doing now:
1. Soccer
2. Tennis
3. Running Club
4. Music Class
5. All day Kindergarten
6. CTR 6

Seth has been so much fun lately! School has been so great for him. He is such a smart kid and really needed a challenge. I have loved watching him pick up on new concepts quickly and working with him on homework for school and music. He just loves to learn and is so good at it!

I'm so thankful to be Sethie's mom. It amazing how different each of my children are. Wade is the one who made me a mother, but Seth and the rest of his siblings are continually teaching me how to be a mother to each one of them. I love it. There is NO other job in this world that would be more satisfying or wonderful to me! Happy Birthday you big 6-year-old, I love you so much!

No comments: