I'm 36 weeks pregnant, we are moving and Julie scheduled her wedding...in California...on the beach. So we went. I, so, badly hoped for an early arrival of this little guy because who wants to travel that far this pregnant?
It didn't happen, but I'm actually glad it didn't because we had a wonderful time!
All of my dad's side of the family was there with the exception of my cousin Carly so it was a reunion and wedding in one! I have so many memories with these cousins and when we are together we laugh until it hurts! There is nothing like it.
I am so happy for my sister. Chris is a wonderful guy and makes her so happy. He fits in very well in our family which isn't easy to do with how over protective we are with each other ;). He is absolutely perfect for her! He is also perfect for Jax.
The ceremony was beautiful. My Aunt Becky's Bishop did an amazing job and Julie and Chris' vows were really special to each other. I'm glad I was there to see it all!
Congrats to the Nygard family! We love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment