Wade earned his Wolf in Cub Scouts!! Yay for him, me and his leaders--a joint effort by all :). I was able to attend his pack meeting to see him get it and I was a proud mama.
Casey bugs can sit up on his own. It isn't for very long, but he can do it! Cannot believe this sweet bug will be 6 months soon.
Fall season sports have started and are in full swing. Wade, Seth and Trent are doing soccer while Rylee continues to dance.
Wade is also doing flag football and loving every second of his wide receiver-touch down scoring position.
I love anything normal in my life right now! Matt and I have gone out a couple of times and he and I even went for a run one night. I'm hopeful for more days and nights that resemble my old life especially during chemo/radiation treatment.


2 comments:
I am so proud of all of the kids, and Waders for his Wolf! :) I hope that everything is going as good as it can for you right now. I think about you ALL the time. I'm glad that I can take a little part in your journey with the Team Jen shirts. It means a lot to me! :) We miss you guys already and I hope that I will be able to see you soon! We will always be here for you no matter what! Love you!
You are one busy mom! Glad you've got some normal mom running around to keep your mind off everything else. Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment