
Okay it is official, Seth, my little baby Seth, can talk. Now don't get me wrong he has been "talking" for several months now saying several words, a few two-word phrases and lots of gibberish that no one can understand except, amazingly enough, Wade. But, today has been the breakthrough and I can hardly believe it.
Let me explain, I was laying in bed this morning and my kids were jumping all over me (sound familiar to anyone?) and all of the sudden Seth taps my shoulder and says, "2-3--wake up momma!!" Which, some of you may sadly know as much as I do, that is the phrase the Wiggles say to wake up Jeff although they say Jeff instead of Momma and they also say the 1.
It didn't end there though. Later in the day, Seth and I were in the front yard pulling weeds and he says to me, "Momma, where daddy go?" Plain as day. Matt had ran an errand with Wade and, I guess, Seth wanted to know where he went.
Now you may think I am making a big deal about nothing, but I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. It makes me excited, but more so sad. These years go by so fast, it is amazing.
4 comments:
I can't believe Seth is talking so good, it seems like he was just born. What darling little boys you have.
Oh- how cute, Jen! I wish I were there to see the little guy grow up. It is a bittersweet milestone, isn't it? I was just thinking about you guys today- Miss you!
I love it when they start talking, so cute! But I know, so sad at the same time.
what a little cutie!! I love this age! Its so fun to hear them start talking!!
Post a Comment