do not know how many women have warned me about how horrible it is to turn 30 and how much everything changes. I know a lot of women in their 30's and beyond who look really great so I don't know what all the fuss is about. I guess I have a couple more years to go before I will really know.As for my birthday, this year has been great. Matt and I were able to go to dinner and a movie on friday, which was fun. Today, Matt let me sleep in--which is the greatest gift to me and Jess and Ben are going to making dinner so that takes away all my responsibilities!
I also want to give a big thanks to all my family and friends who sent cards, phone calls and made my birthday special today and throughout the past week! I love you all!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen! From the world's most lamest friend. I'm so sorry that I didn't send you a birthday card!! I know you forgive me, but I still feel retarded for spacing your b-day. You look great in your pictures... you'll have nothing to worry about for a long time as far as your looks declining with age!!
You are such a wonderful person and such an amazing friend. Love you so much- Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Jen! It sounds like you had a great day and I'm glad you have lots of family and friends who love you. And let me be the first (it sounds like first anyway) girl to tell you that 30 is not that bad, I still feel the same as I did at 29.
The big 28...I thought you were turning 29! Come on Jen. I'm glad you had a great birthday. I will let you know how 30 is in a few months! :)
That is so cute about Seth talking. I was in nursery on Sunday, and I can't believe how well he talks. He is such a little cutie.
Happy Belated Birthday Jen! Sounds like a perfect day...sleeping in is the best gift ever. Glad to see your catching up to the rest of old ladies. :)
Post a Comment