My little Trent is not so little anymore :(. Especially when I look at my new nephew, Dane, Trent looks like a toddler. He is at the best stage, though, where he learns, grows and changes everyday! He brings so much joy to our house, I forgot the difference a baby can make in a home. He is the center of it all and we just love him to pieces.
I missed his 9 month post because of the move, but he was also too sick to have a well check then anyway. Trent has had a rough month with a double ear infection and RSV. The poor little guy hardly complained. I had to give him Albuterol breathing treatments and everything--not fun with a curious, grabby baby.So, at 10 months here are his stats:
Weight: 18lbs 4oz
Length: 28in
He has started to "army crawl" across the floor. He pulls himself with his little arms and pushes with his feet. Wade did the exact same thing. He eats Cheerios and we have started to give him tastes of real food (most of which he loves!) Another funny thing he does is watch TV.
Trent, particularly, enjoys "Curious George." He will sit there and actually watch it like he knows what is going on--it is so cute to see his little body sitting on the ground watching a show--love it!


This past month, Trent also got his first haircut. He didn't like the cutting process too much (what baby does?), but Matt did it fast enough where it wasn't too bad.
He also got his third tooth! He is out of the typical tooth order (he should be getting his top 2 in before another on the bottom), but I think the only people who know or care about "tooth order" are dentists and their wives. :)


This past month, Trent also got his first haircut. He didn't like the cutting process too much (what baby does?), but Matt did it fast enough where it wasn't too bad.
He also got his third tooth! He is out of the typical tooth order (he should be getting his top 2 in before another on the bottom), but I think the only people who know or care about "tooth order" are dentists and their wives. :)We are enjoying every stage he gives us and love him with all our hearts! Only 2 months from a year--where has the time gone?

2 comments:
I MISS him!!! He's such a cutie. I love his haircut...blake is so shaggy I need to whip out the clippers too!
He is so cute! I love when I get to see your family! I Can't wait to see you again. Jocey
Post a Comment