Since his first haircut, though, it has never been the same. We have tried several different barbers and none of them have been able to maintain the cuteness of what it originally was. Also, as he has grown it has gotten thicker and scraggly. It grows so fast and always seems to be hanging in his eyes.


So after a little prodding from a friend of ours (who thinks all boys should have missionary haircut's from birth :)) and a lot of thought, we said goodbye to the curls and length and officially CUT Seth's hair.
Matt took him in between his and Wade's soccer game. I was so nervous to see what the results would be. I was PLEASANTLY surprised when my handsome little guy showed up with this haircut:

I knew my boys looked alike, but Seth's hair always provided a clear difference between the 2 of them. I am going to have to start labeling every picture I take of them so I can tell them apart in the future :).We are happy with the results and Seth likes it too. It is MUCH easier to deal with and I think he is a darling future missionary.
1 comment:
That sounds exactly like what I experienced with Noah!! He looks extremely cute and grown up with his new haircut though.
Post a Comment