Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year, Thanksgiving was with my side of the family. Everyone was able to come down and we had a GREAT time!

Ju and baby Jax arrived first. My kids were/ are obsessed with that little guy! All three of them just loved to be around him. Trent was pretty good with giving "soft touches", Seth liked to tell us about every move Jax would make and Wade's favorite part was holding Jax. The little guy even fell asleep in Wade's arms once--so cute!

John, my dad and Paula came into town next. My dad, probably, spent more time at the park than he did at my house. Each day was filled with multiple and LONG trips to the beloved park. As you can imagine, the kids were thrilled! Trent is now old enough to go with Ampa and, both my dad and I think, he had the best time of all the kids.


Ben and I assumed our usual positions as co-cooking chairs. We can cook a pretty yummy Thanksgiving dinner if I do say so myself. :) Even though I am ready to pop, I was still able to pull off my usual assignments. Matt also took on his usual: Gary's pumpkin pies (Yum!)

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out, shopping Black Friday deals and movies. It is always so much fun to be together and I fell so blessed and THANKFUL for my wonderful family.

No comments: