Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rylee's Firsts

It has been an amazing 2 weeks with our new little girl! We are loving her so much and are still so thankful she is here with us. It has been a little, well a lot, crazy. 4 kids is a lot. It is going to take some getting used to and I am learning that I will have to mellow out a little bit on my schedules and routines in order to survive. :) (at least for a little while!)

Among the craziness, Rylee has had a busy 2 weeks of first experiences:

First visitors

First Dr. Appointment
First shot (PKU)
First bath
First night in crib
First outing (Dad's office party)
First baby blingFirst pedicure
First Christmas Outfit
Since she is brand new, just about everything is a "first" and we are enjoying every second of our sweet girl's experiences and look forward to so many more.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! She is just too sweet. I love the picture with her first pedicure....too cute! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

Marie Holmes said...

Aunt Jen,
She is so cute! I love the Christmas outfit!
I can't wait to see her and you guys this week!
Jocey

Unknown said...

Oh, I love her little pedicure. I used to give those to Josie all the time (until she started to get mobile).

Her bows are so fun. I love how big and bright they are. It looks like you're taking full advantage of having this little girl.

And you look amazing!

brooke said...

so cute! You are making me so excited to have a girl and do all those things!

Sorensen Family said...

Girls are fun! DOnt' you love the bows and headbands? She looks so cute and you look Great! Saylor has the one outfit of Rylee's in the picture of you holding her. I love it! Merry Christmas!

Love,
Linsey

Eardley Fam said...

Oh she is soo darling! LOVE all the Christmas outfits-beautiful kiddos!

Kate Rosenvall said...

Simply adorable. What a little doll she is! I'm glad you are having so much fun with her...and you look amazing!

The Hunt's said...

so sweet! congratulations! i love that she has a bow on her head in every photo, you've probably been waiting awhile to do that! so cute.

Angie Whitman said...

I love how dolled up she is! Where did you get those cute pom poms hanging above her crib! I think those are so cute!!! You look great, too!