Friday, December 31, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

December has been insane...

Gingerbread house building with friends



Seth's holiday program

Wade's Jingle Jog



Our trip to Cedar for Sherisa's wedding (pic not of wedding--I didn't bring my camera :(.)
Rylee's first pigtails :)

Church the Sunday before Christmas
Roper Family Christmas Eve program (held on the 18th of December so we could come!)

SNOW!!! (in Cedar)


Salt Lake City for Christmas

Dinner at "The Old Spaghetti Factory"
Christmas lights at Temple Square




My Grandma and Grandpa hosted a traditional Rasmussen Christmas. I have spent 90% of the Christmases in my life at their house. It was fun to revisit my favorite tradition. Ben and I made dinner, we opened presents and enjoyed each other's company. My Uncle Craig also posed as Santa for the kids, which was a great addition to our celebration.

(LOVE this of Rylee...priceless and utterly hysterical!)









Matt, the kids and I stayed at "The Grand America" Hotel while we were in Salt Lake. We got a "sweet" deal on a suite and LOVED staying there--very fancy :). We brought a little Christmas tree from home and the kids didn't mind opening presents in a hotel one bit.




December was wonderfully busy. I'm glad we got to be together with both of our families in Utah, but I'm also glad it is over :). Until next year...

Not pictured: Holiday parties, Rasmussen family pictures, Wade's class party, Neighborhood gifts, hanging out with SUU best buddies


No comments: