Unfortunately, she felt under the weather on her bday :( (which is the reason she is only wearing a diaper and diaper cover in these pics--she has a fever.) Her cousins were sick too, so her party was just a Roper affair. Although she was feeling yucky, she seemed to enjoy herself except for her birthday cake, she WOULD NOT have anything to do with it...
I tried putting a bit of frosting on her lips so she could see what she was missing, but it only made our fiery red head angrier. :) I actually don't blame her, it was store bought frosting (I should have thought better and made homemade for my little princess :).)

She did perk up when we moved onto presents...

and especially loved pushing around her new stroller!

Rylee has blessed our lives immensely this past year and I cannot imagine a life without her little personality. She holds true to the "red head" legend--lots of sass and opinion balled up into her little body! We LOVE the drama she adds to everything!
Rylee has blessed our lives immensely this past year and I cannot imagine a life without her little personality. She holds true to the "red head" legend--lots of sass and opinion balled up into her little body! We LOVE the drama she adds to everything!
Ry's favorites at 1:
*her baby (bear hooked to a small blanket)
*music
*dancing
*peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
*pears
*marshmallows
*sippy cup of milk
*anything chocolate
*stroller rides
*being held (especially by mom :))
*shoes
*purses (putting anything with a handle on her wrist)
*Dora
*getting dressed head to toe (headband all the way down to her shoes)
Ry's doesn't like at 1:
*being held by anyone else when mom is around
*babysitters
*being told no (instant tears!)
*any kind of berry
*riding in the car a long time
What Ry is doing at 1:
*ALMOST walking (she is cruising and has taken a few steps)
*drinking from a sippy cup (no more bottles!)
*feeding herself
*says "uh-oh", "mama", "dada", "shoes", "bye"
*giving kisses
Such a fun year of so many firsts! I look forward to the lifetime of joy this little girl will bring to Matt and I. We love you, baby girl! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment