The other day, Rylee was sitting at the counter eating a bowl of "goldfish crackers" while I was cleaning the kitchen. She climbed down from the chair and walked away so I assumed she was done. I finished putting the dishes away and then grabbed the bowl from the counter and walked into the pantry to dump the rest of the fish back into the container.When I walked out of the pantry, Rylee had climbed back up to the counter. She noticed, immediately, that I was holding the, now empty, bowl her fish were in. She looked straight at me, put her little hands up and asked, "what the heck, mom?" Seriously? I had to laugh! She is so full of spunk!
As I was chuckling, I asked her if she wanted her fish back and she told me she did.
My little teenager in a 2 year old body...I couldn't possibly love her anymore than I do :).
2 comments:
Haha! Rylee sounds a lot like Josie. I went to fill a prescription today and when I took the pharmacists pen to sign for it Josie screamed, "Mama! That's. Not. Yours. Give it back!" heaven help us with our sassy princesses!
She is just a doll!!! Girls are so spunky yet so sweet and endearing. Gotta love them!
Post a Comment