This guy is thrilled to have FINALLY lost his first tooth! Wade had some trauma to his teeth which started a chain reaction resulting in several lost teeth when he was 5, but that wasn't the case with Sethie who has been waiting and waiting for the first one to go.
The tooth has been loose for weeks, but like most kids he didn't dare to yank it (or let Dad yank it for him.) Lots of wiggling and jiggling and a little help from a knock of his knee to the face when he tripped and out it came!
We are a little preoccupied around here lately (understatement!) and the "tooth fairy" couldn't find our new house the first night the tooth went under the pillow. I blame Matt...at least he has half a brain these days ;), fortunately Sethie is pretty mellow and understanding and bought the "lost" thing and was excited to find a dollar under his pillow after the second night (phew!)
I love how excited he was to lose the tooth, it was all he could talk about! I love this age for Seth, he is so fun and cute. I swear his eyes just sparkle all of the time as he takes in everything he learns at school or plays with his friends or in sports. Everything is exciting and special--I don't want it to ever end for him! Love this little guy and am so happy for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment