I dare to say, thus far, Trent is my most creative kid. He is SO imaginative and LOVES to dress up in costumes! Everyday he has a new get-up on and a story to go along with it. I LOVE it!! I seriously think it is the cutest thing in the world. I let him wear his costumes to the gym, grocery store, wherever we are going because I think it is that cute.
Trent is very serious about his costumes and the items he selects to wear. He will sometimes use a toy sword as his sword or make one up using a stick, a fork or something else instead. He will use Wade's church belt or pajama pants as his belt to hold his sword. He has several hats that he likes, but will usually stick with a pirate one (although he is rarely acting as a pirate.) He will use socks as his "treasure bags" and the list goes on and on.
Such a fun little imagination, I will miss this phase very much when it is gone. Until it is gone, though, I am going to soak it up as much as I can. I completely comply with all of his requests--if he asks for my help to find his "sword" before we leave, I do as I'm asked--I want it to last longer :). He makes me smile from ear to ear each time he walks in to the room with a costume on. Love you so much, Trent!!



No comments:
Post a Comment