Monday, October 29, 2012
Seth's 7th
This sweet boy is growing up so fast! I feel like it was only yesterday that Wade was in first grade and now it's Sethie's turn! Such a sensitive and caring boy, I'm so glad he's mine. We celebrated with the family on his day and will be having a party in a few weeks.
What Seth is doing at 7:
1. 1st grade
2. CTR 7
3. Playing soccer
4. Reading
5. Adding and subtracting
6. Running Club
7. Spelling
What Seth loves to do:
1. Ride his bike
2. Play sports
3. Eat pizza
4. Play any video games
5. be silly
6. Watch "Max and Ruby"
7. Sleep in
8. Eat fruit
I love to see the differences in all my kiddos. Wade made me a mom and Seth made me a parent. I have had to learn what works for one kid doesn't work for another because of Seth. He is a great kid full of spunk and fun! I love him very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment