Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

October is, notoriously, the Roper's favorite time of year.  I grew up with it this way (since Jess' bday falls in October) and I married an October bday too.  My radiation put a little bit of a damper on the month, but we celebrated the best we could.  The pictures are from the entire month so you will notice that I have hair in the pics from the Pumpkin Patch because we went at the beginning of October.

This place has become a Roper/Bryner tradition and we all love it every year!




The kids were so excited to make it through the "haunted corn maze."


Uncle Ben was a trooper to bounce on the enormous bouncer--there really are no words for this thing--it is enormous and you bounce on it.


Halloween PJ's for all my kiddos.  Of course Case got the "pumpkin" set.


Scary faces!  (Mostly because Case was crying ;).)


Pumpkin carving....

Trent looks like a ghost in the background of this pic...


My three favorite October birthday's (Jess 27, Seth 28, Matt 29.)


Halloween Costumes...Seth (Ninja), Wade (Punk Zombie), Case (Skeleton), Rylee (Princess Popstar Diva), Trent (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.)


Class Parties, Trick-or-Treating until 9pm, sugar high's, hidden candy all over the house, exhausted dad, really exhausted mom (not because of Halloween), made for another great one, but hoping next year will be A LOT better!  Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Barnes said...

I am positive next year will be lots better:)! Such cute pictures of your sweet family. I think of you DAILY! Love you!