You'll have to remember that a lot of tumor shrinkage is unexpected and unlikely, BUT can happen and we are always in the department of MIRACLES over here, right? With prayers and all that important stuff, anything can happen.
We are cautiously optimistic as we veer forward into the second half of the year of my monthly chemo. WOW! That has flown by! Hopefully my white blood cells will cooperate and we can get a full 6 more months out of me. I think I can do it. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, I appreciate and need them.
4 comments:
So happy to hear that your tumor is shrinking. I pray that you'll have an MRI soon where they can't see any signs of it. You can do the chemo, I know it is the worst, but it is obviously working. Has the fame and fortune settled down yet? I had people at church asking for my autograph after it aired. Not exactly how I hoped to get an appearance on air. : ) Take care!
I'm praying for you and I think YOU ARE AWESOME! Kim Kringlen Hansen in Cedar City Utah. Love and admire you and your family.
Oh My Goodness. I love this blog...I love this blogger. I love the pictures and I love you. just sayin.XOXO
Glad to hear the great news. Keep healing Jen. Warm vibes from Miami!
Post a Comment