Mickey decorated in Christmas lights (he is sparkling, but it is kinda hard to see)

At the foot of the gigantic Christmas tree (the largest tree I have ever seen, but I have never been to New York...)
Standing in line for "Finding Nemo." If you have been to Disneyland, you know this line is ALWAYS super long. We hit it early and only had to wait 35 minutes. The sad thing was that the ride is totally OVER-RATED! The kids were even bored. On the bright side, we will not wait in that line again!
Trent spends a lot of his Disneyland time strapped to me in his Moby Wrap!
Waiting for the awesome Christmas parade--we LOVED it!
You know you are a mom when "Small World" is your favorite ride :). I really did love it! They had everything Christmas including the outside--loved it.
Keeping our Arizona blood warm...Some of the other fun Christmas things were a candle holding choir walking up and down Main Street at night, it "snowed", the castle decorated in Christmas lights and icicles, characters dressed in winter clothes and the Main Street decor. I highly recommend Disneyland at Christmas.

6 comments:
Are you guys season ticket holders now? Fun times for sure, I'm sure the boys loved every second of it. Can't wait to see you all on the 20th.
Jen and Matt-
Thanks for letting Gavin stay at your place for so long this week. He really appreciated it. Hope it wasn't too much trouble. Looks like you guys had a great time at Disneyland. I can't wait to take our kids there one day. You guys should come visit NY before we leave. We would love to go into the city with you guys. Anyways, thanks again for putting up with Gavin.
Jamie
Well you know how much I LOVE Disneyland! I have always wanted to go during Christmas. How fun for your family. The boys are getting so big. I can't believe how big Trent is. I hope your holiday season is going well!!!
Love ya!
Linsey
How GREAT!! How far is the drive to Disneyland from you?! Are you coming for the holidays this year?! I can't wait to see little Trent! See you SOON!
How fun! It seems like you guys are always going to disneyland. I'm thinking Tan is big enough now to really enjoy it. I'm so excited to take him for the first time. I didn't realize they went all out for Christmas. I bet that was so much fun!
We have yet to be to disneyland, but it does look fun at Christmas time. The parade in Cedar City is 99% the same every year. (They add a little on each year.) Its fun for a small town...and the best parade I've been too, but my scope is limited. I've been to Richfield parades:)
Post a Comment