
My dad turned 55 today. He still seems 30 years old to me :). Here is a list of 55 fun facts and things we love about him:
1. He LOVES his grandchildren
2. He is a very good conversationalist
3. My dad knows more about history than anyone else I know
4. He voted for Obama
5. He is fiercely loyal to those he loves
6. He has a hard time sitting still (this is who I got it from)
7. He has the best memory
8. He hates to throw things away
9. He loves to take my kids to "Peter Diper"
10. He is/ was a good skier
11. He makes a good meatloaf
12. He graduated from Utah State--Go Aggies!
13. He LOVES living in Salt Lake
14. He goes to the temple often
15. He was just ordained a High Priest
16. He loves not being out numbered anymore!
17. He is a good handyman and can find a way to fix anything
18. His Christmas lights have been hanging on his house for 10 years :)
19. He was a rebellious child (and adult :)!)
20. He loves his cats
21. He loves his wife
22. He always has to have the house freezing
23. He lives in the house he bought before I was born
24. He reads his scriptures
25. He likes "the Doors" and "Steely Dan"
26. He graduated college early
27. He has friends who live all over the world
28. Some days he wakes up and hops on an airplane for work and makes it back home that night
29. He doesn't have behaviors anymore :)
30. He loves his parents
31. He acts just like his dad
32. He is a solid rock you can always count on
33. He likes to take my boys for walks
34. He loves his son-in-laws
35. He (kinda) wishes one of us would have a girl
36. He is very supportive
37. He would do anything for me
38. He loves the gospel
39. He loves his bishop
40. He loves his neighbors
41. He always gave me a wonderful life
42. He used to have a garden filled with yummy fruits and veggies
43. He didn't yell at me when I ran over the "Dead End" sign
44. He let me go to 3 different colleges
45. He has always been there for me
46. My best childhood memories are because of my dad
47. He loved the Jazz with me
48. He loved my mom
49. He loves my sisters
50. He tries hard everyday
51. He never gave up
52. He is the best dad in the world
53. He is one of my heroes
54. I love him with all my heart
55. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
3 comments:
OMG #43 I remember that day so well! :) Maybe one day I'll stop by to talk to your dad - you're right - he always was a good conversationalist. Think he'd remember me?!
I LOVE the Behaviors one. I still remember that! I was or I am still laughing about that. HE He ha ha. Happy Birthday John! Wow 55, he looks great!
Love ya, hey are you coming up for Christmas?
Linsey
So fun to read and I am sure that dad LOVES every single thing that you wrote! He is the best dad and we love him so much! Happy B-day Dad!
Post a Comment