This year, Christmas was with my side of the family. Celebrations started early with the arrival of John and Ju on the 22nd and went late with the departure of my Dad and Paula on the 28th. The entire week was filled with traditions, fun and love. It was a good Christmas.Since my kids are getting older, it made it easier and more fun to really get into the holiday this time around.
Mesa Temple Lights (for the 2nd time this year and proof for Joe!)

Christmas Eve at Jess'
Logan in his superhero cape
Nothing beats celebrating the holidays. I love the feeling of being DONE with everything after months of preparation! I also love doing nothing but hanging out with those you love. I am thankful for a wonderful and loving family.









6 comments:
I love your tree! And I'm so excited that Wade got a DS. My kids will be thrilled! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. We can't wait to see you!
What a great Christmas! Alyssa will love that Wade got a DS! Your tree looks great! I'm glad that you had a good Holiday. As my mom said, we can't wait to see you! Jocey
Those "new" pics look photoshopped! I can tell those lights were added in post processing... haha
It was such a fun Christmas, but I agree, I am glad it is over:)
Girl it has been such a long time...it took me a while to catch up on what your family has been up to. So I am sad, I think we were at Disneyland the same time as you guys!!! Well you guys look great as ever!!!
I love that Matt is wearing shorts out looking at Christmas lights! Only in Arizona! It was good to see you guys, I wish I could have hung out all night with everyone.
Post a Comment