The kids spent the first few days begging to go in the snow about every two minutes. They were wet and under-dressed, but still loved it until it was even too cold for them. From that point on, we ALL avoided outside as much as possible except for the occasional walk Seth would force poor Grandpa into.
We had dinner and hung out with our old college friends--so much fun! Matt has known and been friends with them much longer than college, but that is when I met them. We always spend most of our time together laughing and reminiscing. I love to see how those guys have all grown up, married such fun and cute wives and have families of their own!
The rest of the time was Roper time!
We spent hours and hours just hanging out and enjoying each other. Our kids stayed up way too late, ate lots of junk food and had the best time ever! Our highlights always include several trips to "The Pizza Factory" and "Brad's", "Guitar Hero", yummy dinners and lots of laughing and visiting. We are so blessed to have such a great family and had a great beginning to 2009!
5 comments:
Hi Jen-
I have been house hunting online and tonight I came across your house that is for rent. I am in love with it. I secretly hope it will still be available when we come to look for a place to live in May.
Jamie Christensen
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! It was GREAT to see you at Christmas! SO glad you made the treck! See you SOON! We sure do love your fam - anytime with the Roper's is SUPER!
Sounds like so much fun! We wish we could have been there for "the boys" get together. We will be there next year with bells on! I hear you about the cold, I HATE it! I miss the wonderful warm AZ weather. You guys are all as cute as ever!
Sounds like another fun trip to Cedar! Marie's kids looks so big especially Spencer...he is a monster!
Looks like a great time. It was awesome seeing you guys. We need to do a summertime get together eventually instead of just going to Cedar where it's 20 below.
Matt relax stop jumping up and down because the lame Cardinals are in the NFC conference game.
Post a Comment