He is filled with so much life and is a joy to have around. Since he has been walking, he has found his independence and is loving it. He is babbling like crazy and carries on conversations with me all the time (in baby language.) He jabbers on and on while we drive and I love to hear his little voice.
Outside of babbling, he says mama, dada and yeah. He uses dada and yeah (used to cheer or to say yes) in context, but mama is the word he uses for anything else. He says, "mama mama mama" when he wants to eat or drink or when he wants basically anything. It is so dang cute.
Trent has an obsession with hats. I don't know what it is about my kids and accessories (remember Seth loved and still does love shoes), but they are hooked. I have a drawer in my kitchen low to the ground that is filled with things he loves to pull out and play with.
It is almost like clockwork to watch him go through his stuff.He will always get Wade's "Diamondbacks" hat out first.
He puts it on and proudly prances around the kitchen while wearing it. He will then walk to where my pots and pans are and pull out a blue colander I got from "IKEA."
He then proceeds to prance with this one on his head too. Sometimes he even does both--he is such a funny little weirdo! :)
Trent is also my best eater. He out-eats Seth every time. I started him pretty early on finger foods because I feel so over baby food :) which has ended up being great because he loves to eat real food--especially dinner. Anything with cream of chicken is his food of choice. He will down a casserole, chicken pot pie, etc faster than we can convince Wade or Seth to "take one bite."
Although he is a great meal eater, he is not a fan of the usual kids favorites: mac n cheese, hot dogs, etc. (which makes it a little difficult when we have a babysitter) He wants it homemade and, as Matt and I say, gourmet!This baby boy is so much fun and makes me laugh and love more each day. I am so thankful to be his mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment