Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Seth

Oh, my little Sethie, Happy 4th Birthday! You are getting so big and I can't believe you are already 4. You feel my life with laughter, love, excitement and challenges :). I feel so blessed to be your mom.

So healthy and strong, full of life and wonder I feel sad when I see how fast time is going, but look forward to what joy and fun your little life will bring to you and I. I love to watch your mind tick. You are so quick and witty that sometimes I think you are much older than 4. It has been fun to watch you learn and grow.


You speak your mind and do not let anyone tell you what to think or feel. You are confident yet sensitive and loving. No one can melt my heart with the words, "I love you mommy" like you can.

Thank you for bringing so much joy to me and our family. There is no one else that could ever come close to the spot you hold in my heart.

At 4 years old Seth loves:
*going to preschool
*anything that has to do with the movie "Cars"
*playing soccer
*being with his brothers
*playing with friends
*visiting Cedar City
*going to the park with Ampa
*playing wrestle with dad
*books (being read to and memorizing them)
*trying to find a reason to say "burp" or "diaper"
*running errands with mom
*when Logan comes over
*finding reasons to get out of cleaning up toys
*playing the DS or Wii with Wade
*eating all kinds of fruit
*new shoes
*"Max and Ruby" TV show
*candy
*playing outside
*laughing

Happy Birthday Seth! Love you!

1 comment:

The Bryner Bunch said...

Such a sweetheart! We love Sethie so very much! Happy B-day!