
5 things I love about Seth:
1. How much he loves his family
2. His little voice
3. How much he loves to be read to
4. His sensitive heart
5. The twinkle in his eyes
5 things Seth is doing now:
1. Writing his name, learning to read at 4-day a week preschool
2. Scoring goals in soccer
3. Singing and playing the bells in music class
4. Going to CTR 6 in primary
5. Hitting balls over the net in tennis
5 things Seth loves:
1. Playing with his friends
2. Playing the Wii, DS or iPad
3. Fruit of all kinds
4. Max and Ruby
5. Playing with his cousins
5 things Seth doesn't love:
1. Sleeping with the light off
2. Most of the dinners I make him (hey, I'm a good cook!)
3. Wearing tennis shoes (he loves his flip flops!)
4. Being told what to do (he's a stubborn one)
5. Sitting still for long periods of time
This year Seth got a birthday party (since he turned an odd number) and asked it to be a "spooky" one, so that is what he got! Matt and I went all out and had a blast!
Haunted house
with a scary man that comes to life... :)Pin the "heart" on the skeleton
Decorating sugar cookies
Pumpkin decorating
Skeleton pinata
Candle blowing
fun for all...
No comments:
Post a Comment