
We went with the Bryner's and had a great time! 
Seth and Wade are now tall enough for all the rides (with the exception of "Indiana Jones" for Seth) and I'm not pregnant so we got to make the most of what Disneyland had to offer.

Seth and Wade are now tall enough for all the rides (with the exception of "Indiana Jones" for Seth) and I'm not pregnant so we got to make the most of what Disneyland had to offer.Seth was brave enough to go on the "Tower of Terror" mainly because he had no idea what he was getting himself into (hee, hee--mean parents.) Ben and I took Logan (another innocent victim) and Seth and it was really fun. They both said they, "didn't want to go again," ;) but weren't screaming or crying during the ride either. Here is the picture of the picture of our frightful ride:

Rylee loved all the rides she got to go on
and was perfectly pleasant the entire time. She took good naps
and had a great time.
and was perfectly pleasant the entire time. She took good naps
and had a great time.Trent was so fun!
He is at the best age! We discovered that he is now tall enough to ride on "the Matterhorn" and we were all so thrilled!!
He is at the best age! We discovered that he is now tall enough to ride on "the Matterhorn" and we were all so thrilled!!
He loved it! Although he loved "Matterhorn," he was nervous on "Pirates of the Caribbean," this time, and spent most of the ride burying his head into Matt's neck. Aside from the rides, Trent can find a good time anywhere and did so while were were waiting for lunch by taking a "swim" in a fountain.
Completely soaked from head to toe--hence the $18 dollar "Mickey Mouse" sweatpants he is wearing in the above "Matterhorn" pic. They were the only pair of pants/shorts I could find. On the brightside, he LOVES those sweatpants and wears them to bed almost every night.We went to "Goofy's Kitchen" which isn't the best tasting food ever, but always a good time.
They celebrated Seth's birthday which made him feel really special.
They celebrated Seth's birthday which made him feel really special.
The "happiest place on earth" definitely still is.
2 comments:
Ohhh, the happiest place on earth, it looks like you guys had so much fun. I want to go. I love Tower of Terror, it is one of my favorite rides. We took Savy and Pax on it the last time we went and it was hilarious. Your kids are getting so big and so cute. Rylee is darling, I just love her hair. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
xoxox,
Linsey
I haven't been a blog for AGES - soooo cute! I didn't know you went to New York - HOW FUN! :) You'll have to tell me about it! Anyway - we have Wade and Trent for Christmas! What kind of things are they into right now? You can E-mail me - vanessa.barben@yahoo.com or text me - 435-467-8201! THANX! :)
Post a Comment