Monday, September 10, 2007

Soccer Pictures

Okay, I finally got these pictures to upload!




12 comments:

Brody Purser said...

Cute pictures. I heard Wade is quite the little soccer player. It's so fun to watch them play at that age and fight with their own teammates to get the ball. I love it. :) I guess we'll have to play softball with the yw and see this competitive side of yours. :)

Angie Whitman said...

I love the picture of Matt holding Wade. Wade has the most darling smile. How do you resist that? I love that he loves to play soccer. I'm hoping my girls find something that they really enjoy and are excited to do.

Amy Y said...

Wade's a star for sure! It would be nice if our two boys could learn teamwork and maybe assist eachother for a goal once in a while instead of the other way around. I know Max just wants to kick that ball and the goal if he can so I apologize in advance for every time he gets the glory for Wade's hard work.

JOE BURNS said...

Looks like Wade is trying to slide tackle that girl into the goal. Good work Wade! I'd love to see a game sounds like the emotional breakdowns are kinda funny. Did you buy him a Beckham jersey yet?

Sorensen Family said...

Wade seriously so freaking cute. I love to see pictures of your kids. I can't believe how old he is getting. He really looks like he is having fun out there.

Love, Linsey

Jamie Christensen said...

Hey Jen and Matt- What a cute blog you have. Your family is so cute. We really miss Arizona. Hope things are going well for you guys. Did you create your own blog background? If so, how did you do it? I really like it.

Jamie and Gavin Christensen

Jamie Christensen said...

Jen I would to know how you made your blog background and where did you find the fun patterns. My e-mail address is itsjamiec@aol.com.

Thanks-
Jamie

Amanda said...

WOW! Look at your cute family. I'm so glad that you found me. It's so funny I was thinking about you the other day! We definitely need to keep in touch! I will be visiting your blog all the time now! I love it!!!

Amanda said...

Hey! I want to know how you did the background too. Mine is so blah!!!

Armstrongs said...

Those pictures made me homesick for the first time. I am so sad that Chase is missing out on so many fun memories with all the boys!!
By the way, I promise to update our blog by next week

Terri said...

Oh Jen oh my goodness, this is Terri Henrikson Brown. I just found you on Marcaes blog. You have such a cute family and your hair is sooo long. Ok so Iam excited to add you and know you are doing well. Here is our blog
www.stbrownfamily.blogspot.com
I cant wait to tell Tami that I have found you. Have a great Sunday.

Anonymous said...

JEN RASS...oh my gosh you are beautiful. I can't believe Terri found you and passed it on..We still live in St. George and the heat is like Arizona, so hot. Your kids are so stinkin cute and I love the shoe thing my almost 2 year old has the same fettish. Do you still keep in contact with Mandi and Ariane. Email me I have yet to do a BLOG I need to. tamiteriipaia@yahoo.com, Love ya Tami