Friday, February 1, 2008

Mom's for Mitt!


This morning, some friends and I had the opportunity to walk around part of our neighborhood, with kids in tow, to knock on doors to spread the word about, the Presidential Candidate, Mitt Romney. I am sure we were quite the sight since each mom participating had, at least, one child in a stroller! Hopefully we made an impact just by showing our dedicated support!
I would like to remind all of you to get out and vote on February 5th (next tuesday!) It is important that you exercise your amazing right to choose the future of this country that your children will have to grow up in.

I am a, definite, Mitt Romney, supporter and encourage each of you to research the candidates, make a decision before this tuesday and VOTE (hopefully for Mitt :)!) If you aren't sure where to start your research try http://www.mittromney.com/!

5 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

GO MITT!!! I agree 100%. I love looking at your blog by the way!

-Brooke Ulrich

The Bryner Bunch said...

Mom's for Mitt all the way! That was a fun experience and I hope that we got the word out to at least a few people.

Brody Purser said...

I loved being a part of "mom's for Mitt!" It was a great time and it felt so great to be involved and do something good. GO MITT!!

JOE BURNS said...

So was Wade pretty heart broken when Romney bowed out of the race? I sure was.

JOE BURNS said...

I'm calling you out on your blog slacking. 12 straight days of nothing??? Tell your husband to return my calls and texts. :)