WADE LOVES:
The Wii
90% of our conversations throughout the day include the Wii. Whether it is how long he gets to play, when he will play next or how well he did the last time he played. If you don't believe me, I scanned a picture he drew during sacrement meeting this past Sunday (hey, at least he was being quiet :).) It is a picture of the game "tanks," which happens to be his favorite.


Disneyland
If 90% of our conversations are about the Wii, at least 7% are about Disneyland (if you are doing the math, that leaves about 3% for everything else--kinda sad, I know!), the "Pirates of the Carribbean" and when we will be returning to Disneyland again.

Running FAST!
He loves sports and running and loves to race and talk about how his different shoes make him run faster than others. Whenever he plays soccer in the backyard, he insists on changing into his soccer cleats so he can run "faster." When he goes to school, he has another pair of shoes he likes to wear so he can run faster than his friends. It's all about how FAST he can go!

Tokens from Peter Piper Pizza
Wade loves it when Ampa comes to town and takes him to Peter Piper. He, especially, loves to get tokens and play the games for tickets and then to trade them in for prizes. The other day, Wade found a token at Aunt Jess' house and he kept it with him 24/7 (in his pocket and on his nightstand) for several days. He just loves them!

Frosting
Wade loves birthday parties, end-of-season soccer parties and any other occasion that includes cake. Although he never eats the cake--just licks the frosting off until there is nothing left. He does this with cookies too. Do any of your kids do this?
His blanket
He has had the same blanket since he was born and still loves it with all his heart. He has to sleep with it and you won't ever find him without it while watching a show on the couch in the morning (or at any other downtime for that matter.)
SETH LOVES:
Pushing the stroller
He INSISTS on pushing the stroller and refuses to ride in it anymore (without a fight!) Whenever there is a stroller around (that may or may not belong to us), Seth is right there pushing it.

Peanut Butter
I, personally, do not like peanut butter (unless it is in a cookie or ice cream), but Seth LOVES it! Granny Roper and Aunt Jess love peanut butter so that is where he must have gotten it. He has to have a peanut butter sandwich everyday and he eats it all!

Juice
Seth loves a sippy cup with juice in it. I have recently limited him to one cup a day of it and it has not been easy on him. He would be content drinking juice all day, but with a husband as a dentist, that doesn't fly to well in our house--too much sugar on his teeth!
Yep, this one is still going on. He loves to vacuum and help clean up. At least I have one supporter of cleanliness in the house!

Sweets
He got this from me. Seth loves anything chocolate (as do I) and is always up for something sweet, sugary and delicious!
Aunt Mer's baby chicks
The last time we were in Cedar, Aunt Mer's family had some baby chicks. They are SUPER cute and Seth talks about them everyday. He LOVES the "chickies!"
MATT LOVES:
The Phoenix Suns
Guitar Hero
Hot Tamales at the movie theater
playing with our boys
I LOVE:
My little, fam
going to the gym (don't hate me for this, but I REALLY love it, I need it!)
Diet Coke w/ lime
13 comments:
WOW I am the first to post on your blog!! I had to say something about Wade and the WII. Paxton's favorite game is the tank game too. He would play for HOURS if I'd let him. I have to set the oven timer to put a limit on it. Too bad we don't live in the same state and they could play together. He doesn't know anyone his age that can play as well as he does.
I hope the pregnancy is going good! I can't wait to see the little guy, you are getting so close!
Love ya,
Linsey
Regular coke with lime is the bomb too. So, I loved your post...it was fun to read. You have to keep coming to the classes at the gym to keep me motivated that if a pregnant girl can keep up her game, then I should be able too! Good work Jen.
hi, how are you doing. i loved reading your blog! you have such a cute family. how are things?
Ashleigh (garner)
Love the new layout! It was easy, huh?
I love how Wade puts on certain shoes to make him go fast...that must be why he has on his cleats everytime we come over on Sundays:) He is such a little competitor like his mom:)
This was fun to read! Love you.
What a fun post. I loved hearing about all the favorites and I'm so proud that we made the list! (I guess those chicks were better than I gave them credit) I will have to email Seth some pictures. He might be sad that they aren't so small and cute anymore! By the way, I love Wade's blankie. I'm glad I'm not the only one in the family.
Love, Mer
Hi aunt Jen!!!!! This is Jocey, Just to let you know, We shifted the chick's out-side!!! There so big!!! Well, I have to get ready for the next two day's because Tomoroww I'm going to run around the High School track 4 times!!! Then Friday, I'm doing the science fair!!!
Cute post, Jen! I love hearing about Wade and Seth... they are just growing up so quickly, it makes me sad!!
Good for you that you are still enjoying the gym, despite being pregnant. You are such a go-getter.
How fun that Matt took the boys to a father and son camp out. He is such a great dad isn't he?
Miss you guys!
Hey it's me again. I have to say I LOVE the new look of your blog! I had a hard time reading the text with the last one.... :)
Love ya
Linsey
so fun. I loved reading what everyone in the Roper family likes to do. I especially love Wade's picture he drew at church. Your boys are so cute! I can vouch for your love of cookies. :)
What a fun read. Maybe I will have to do that one of these days! Wade's picture is so funny! I love how kids draw, it's so cute!
Your new blog layout is really cute! I think it's one of the cutest ones I've seen!
What a great idea. I'm sure that you will look back on this posting in a couple of years and treasure all of your "favorite things" even the Diet Coke (a personal fav of mine, too).
P.S. How are you feeling? Are you ready for this baby? Good luck these next couple of weeks!
I love reading about Wade and Seth and the picture is hillarious! He is a diehard Jen.
Now, I know the way to your heart or how I can repay you...chocolate chip cookies. You are amazing that you are still going to the gym girl. That is awesome! Hey, I miss walking to the mailbox these days. Ha!
You look so cute pregnant Jen and I can't wait to meet your little guy!
Loved the post. I feel like we have been away for too long! I love the fact that you put going to the gym on your list of favorites (right below choc chip cookies)...that would be the exact same thing I would have put.
Post a Comment