First bath:
He loved his sponge bath. The warm water soothed him and he laid there looking as if he were in Heaven.


Bye, bye umbilucal cord:
This just came off yesterday. It is always nice to not have to worry about that thing anymore!
First trip to "Target:"
Okay, I am not a child-abuser :). He is my third, so I might be a little more laid-back, and we were right by a "Target" getting his PKU shot, so we stopped by for a couple of things. For the record, he didn't like it very much. I guess I will have to get used to doing my shopping when Matt can watch the boys at home.

2 trips to the doctor:
He had his first trip a couple days after he was born and a weight check a few days later. The doc, Matt and I were pleased with little, Trent's weight gain--surpassed his birth weight by 3 ounces!

2 big goodbyes:
Trent's first goodbye was for my dad who flew into town to meet Trent when he was born. The next goodbye was for Gary and Shirley. It was hard to have them go. The minute Matt called to tell them I was in labor, they packed their things and drove down. The stayed over a week and we COULD NOT have done it without them! They were so helpful and this was a hard goodbye. Thank you so much, you guys, we love you!

(Trent waving goodbye!)A first for Wade too:
Wade graduated from preschool this week! He has had the best year with such a great teacher! He loves school so much and I am excited that his education has started off so positivley. He will begin kindersteps (offered at the local elementary school) in July--we can't wait! (this pic is with his two best buddies who will join him at kindersteps)
9 comments:
I can't believe how cute that baby is. I can't wait for you guys to get here! I think Mom is in withdrawls not being down there! Lys is asking everyday when you guys are doing to get here. There's nothing better than cousins!
Love, Mer
He has had a busy first 10 days!!! Such a cute little guy:)
Congrats Wade on the big graduation! You are growing up so fast!!!
Love you all!
I love new babies. They are so cute and snuggly! He sounds like a really good baby!
Wade looks so cute at graduation! I love the hat!!
"Firsts" are the best. I love when the umbilical cord comes off (they are so gross). He is adorable! I'm sure it was great having family around!!! I always say I can do things for myself and then realize what a great help it was having family around...I know it would have been impossible the first little while with the new baby!!!
Wow Jen it sounds like you haven't missed a beat with the 3rd. He looks so cute and small. I got your message today and I will try calling you again tonight if you are around. I can't wait to talk to you about everything.
Love ya,
Linsey
Trent is so cute! I'm glad he was able to have his first visit to Target. I wouldn't give up so easy-you better see how his second, and third time go :)
Wade is a handsome guy, and he looks thrilled with his graduation.
Our friends are considering naming their little boy Seth. I showed them your little Seth to help them see that any little boy named Seth was as cute as ever.
Hi aunt Jen!!!
10 days! He is SO cute. I can't wait until you guys come down! I'm at granny's house right now. Alyssa is singing a song about Arizona.
Love you guys!
Love, Jocey
Jen Iam sooooo happy for you. He is beautiful and I cannot wait for my turn. I loved getting caught up on your post. You are darling and Iam so glad that we are able to stay in touch this way. Relax and enjoy this wonderful edition.
Love ya.
What a doll! I'm sure you guys are loving every minute of it.
Congrats to Wade on his graduation. He is growing up so fast.
I hope everything is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment