This past week, my boys finished up swimming lessons with "Miss-a-Pam" (which is what they called their teacher.) They learned a lot. It was Seth's first year of lessons and Wade's third. Despite a couple of "cold" days and helping Seth to get over crying the entire lesson :), it all worked out really great.



Wade, also completed another successful soccer season. He still loves to play and we are excited for him. 
They had their "end-of-season" party at a local pizzeria--it was a lot of fun for all of us (gotta LOVE pizza!)
Finally, it was "the end" of my little, Seth's curls. We HAD to cut his hair and I mean REALLY cut it. It had become way to straggly and we decided it was the only choice we had.
It was REALLY hard for me to make this decision. As Matt and I were driving to get his hair cut, I, actually, asked him if he was nervous for Seth. He looked at me like I was crazy (which, admittedly, I kind of am--I just gave birth:)) and of course said, "no, I am not nervous."
It all turned out fine and on a bright note, it grows fast and I fully intend on letting it grow back into the style it was before we cut it. In the meantime, I think he still looks darling :).
Before:

After:
Now our challenge is going to be finding things to keep us all busy. Without the gym, I feel lost and my boys' schedules are all crazy now. Wish us luck...:)
Just for fun, here are a couple of my latest favorite pics of Trent:

16 comments:
Seth's hair is still so cute! Even after the cut. He is just one of those kids who is going to look good no matter what hairstyle he has.
Good luck finding summer activities. I want to get Clayton in swimming lessons, we'll have to see what I can find out here though.
Trent is adorable. I get baby fever everytime I check your blog and see his cute pic!
Jen, 3 is definitely an adjustment. Keeping everyone happy at all times, seldom happens, at least at our house. Take it one hour at a time.
The little guy is growing too fast. I love sleeping babies.
Enjoy your summer, I'm sure you'll be busy.
I can't get over how cute your boys are! That picture of Trent is sooo darling. I try to make excuses for not updating my blog because I've been so busy, but then I think of you with a brand new baby and think how lame my excuses are. You're amazing! We're still looking for houses, but the move is for sure, so we'll definitely see you come August or September. Have a fun summer!
Jen I cant believe how big your kids are! I really feel like it was just yesterday you were prego with baby number one.. now you have three!!! They are all so cute, Trent is so little I feel like Kooper got out of that little baby stage so fast, it makes me sad, but he is getting so fun!! Any plans to Utah this summer? I would love to go to lunch so give me a call if you come!
Love Ya
Kristie
Hi aunt Jen!,
Tenton is SO cute! I can't wait to see him! Seth lookes way cute in his new hair cut! Matt keeps buging me about my blog post!
Love you guys!,
JOCEY
CUTE pictures of Trent! And Wade and Seth too. Seth's hair looks really cute, it will grow really fast. FUN! Sounds like everything is going really well. I can't wait to talk to you!
Love you!!!!!
Linsey :)
Jen your making me baby hungry. I am getting scared. We need to sign up for swimming lessons to. Its so funny that you say that about your schedules and not having the gym. I have been so lazy and not focused and gained back like 10 pounds I have previously lost and my schedules and my kids are all screwed up. I need to get back on the band wagon. It got us all up and out the door in the morning. BUt for real right now Take it easy. How is the heat out there. LOve you Tami
Mom said Wade was so cute playing soccer! I would love to see him play. Seth's hair is darling. I'm glad you have some good pics of him with it both ways! I can tell baby Trent has been growing. He's going to be so fun to see!
Love, Mer
So much fun! Trent is so dang cute. I just love it. Could I get in on the magic secret of Seth's fast hair growing for Kenzie? HA HA! Poor girl...maybe someday.
Adorable pics! You must just run, run, run all day -- You are amazing to pull it off!
Go Jen & all your boys!
I love Sethie's eyes in the pic of his new haircut...so Julie-esque (as a baby, of course). I'm sure it will be nice to not have so much going on for a little while. Before you know it, you will be back at the gym doing your old thing again!
Love all of the pictures and love all of you:)
Seth looks so grown up. Love the haircut.
It does still make me so sad to see Wade, Jackson, and Max in the picture and not have Chase with them. I wish they were all doing school together.
So it seems like you are adjusting to three? I am hoping you are writing down all your tips for me.
Miss you
How cute is little Trent? He is getting big. It sounds like things at the Roper house are busy, busy. Are you guys coming out to Utah any time soon? We would love to see you guys!
I just blogging! It's so FUN to see your darling little family - Trent is just a little sweetie! I wish we could be there so bad to snuggle him this weekend (I bet you are on your way for the celebration already!) We miss you - when will you be coming to visit next? Take care of that little love!
*I loved the haircut by the way - Seth is SO CUTE!!
Ha! Mrs. a-Pam. That's funny. Trent is stinkin adorable. You must be having a ball with three boys :). Hope to see you around this summer...when do you come back to the gym? I just tried the Boxing class on Tues mornings...it kicked my trash, but I'm going to keep going.
Sounds like you're settling in just fine ... of course no one doubted that you wouldn't! All the boys are darling, I think I like Seth's hair even more now that it's cut -- but you can still see the curls!
Post a Comment