Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trent's Announcement

Here is Trent's announcement! Our friend Bekah took the pics and my friend Kristy designed the card. Thanks so much you guys--I LOVE IT!


Also, here are a few more of my favorite pics from the photo session:



We are just loving this little guy to bits :)!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

The announcement turned out so cute!!! I like your new blog background too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Jen!
This is the first time I've been first to write a comment on someones blog......... Trenton is SO cute in those pictures! I can't wait until I see you guys again!
Love,
Jocey

Anonymous said...

Hi aunt Jen!
It's me again. Sorry! I thought I was the first one to comment!
Jocey

Jamie Christensen said...

SUPER CUTE announcement. He is do handsome.

We are thriller about Gavin's results on the test. Matt was a huge help to him. Thank you both for being so kind and friendly.

Sorensen Family said...

That announcment looks sooooo CUTE! Trent is such a sweet and cute looking baby. I was so HAPPY to talk to you today!!! I forgot to tell you how cute I think Trent is, he looks like Seth.

I know things have got to be crazy for you, but it was good to hear from you.

Hugs, kisses, and loves,
Linsey

Unknown said...

I love the announcement! He is such a doll!

Amy said...

Oh man!!! What a handsome little guy! He's so dang cute! That announcement is so awesome. Your friends rock!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Your friends both did an awesome job on the pictures and the announcements! They turned out so cute! Of course -- Trent is a pretty good subject! :)

marshallfamilyhappenings said...

Cute, Cute Cute!!!

Brody Purser said...

Jen, he is so adorable!! I love, love the announcement. Kristy and Bekah did a great job! I know if anyone can handle a "perfect" home with three kids, it is you!! Life does get easier with three and then before we know it we will have a 4th...ahhh!! :) Trent is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Of course I remember you. Congrats on number 3! That is great. Your boys are so cute. I am so glad that you have a blog too. I love seeing what others have been up to.

Marcae said...

Jen,
Trent is too cute. I love those pictures. Aren't the itty, bitty pictures the best? I'm sure he growing up fast.
That's great you were able to mae it to Uncle Gary & Aunt Shirley's big celebration. Hopefully, we get to see you guys soon!

Angie Whitman said...

Such a sweet, precious little boy you have!! I just want to hold him and snuggle him. Enjoy those moments of where they snuggle into your neck cause they are priceless!! Especially when they smell yummy after a bath.
Good work Ropers!

Eardley Fam said...

LOVE the announcement and the pictures! What a cutie! Loved the pictures at SUU too-boy I miss that campus. Looks like life is super busy-hang in there!!

The Venutis said...

Hey Jen,
I was so excited to get your comment, and find out that you have a blog too. Congratulations on your number three boy. Wow has time flied since our Target days. Your boys are darling, and I am so glad you are doing well. Keep in touch. Heidi

Dana Marchant said...

That baby & announcement are ADORABLE!

Marie Holmes said...

Just got the cute announcement. I can't stand how cute he is. Hope the trip up goes quick for you. Can't wait!
Love, Mer

Amanda said...

I love the birth announcement...it was perfect. Loved the picture of Trenton on the chair!!! You crack me up about Father's Day...you've got a lot going on!!!