I thought it would be best to do a group post for some of those special birthdays this month:
Ju
My little sis

Ju is full of spunk and a lot of fun. She can hold a conversation with anyone and is very good at making you feel important. She has accomplished a lot in her life and has done most of it without a mother. She is strong, independent and a hard worker. I am so thankful for the friendship she and I have and hope her day is a great one. I love you Ju! Come home :)!
Logan
My nephew
I can't believe it has already been a year since Logan's birth--I remember that day like it was yesterday. I have never felt so many emotions at once. Logan is the sweetest little boy and I love him like my own. He is full of energy, life and sparkle. I am so happy and blessed to live close by this little guy so I can see him a lot! Love you!Marie
My sister-in-law
I feel so blessed to have such a great friend in my sister-in-law. It is always the best to visit Mer and her family in Cedar. She is so easy to talk to and laugh with. Marie is a wonderful mother, aunt and sister. A friend to all, caring for everyone and a heart of gold--we love ya, Mer!Shirley
My mother-in-law
Shirley has been such an incredible mother-in-law since day one. She is such a wonderful example of the kind of person I would like to be--so strong in the gospel, a loving mother, grandmother and wife day after day. Whenever I talk to Shirley, I feel so loved and appreciated and I am so thankful for that. She is a wonderful mom to Matt and grandma to my boys. Happy Birthday--we love you!Alyssa
My niece
Lyssy and I share our birthday's and that has created a fun bond from the start :)! I can't believe she will turn 5 this year--she has grown up so fast. Nothing beats a hug from Alyssa when I walk through the door. She has the best smile and such a good heart. She is also a very smart little girl--I am so proud of the things she can do. Wade wishes one of his favorite cousins a wonderful birthday too--Alyssa is the best playmate! All our love!As you can see, July is packed with a lot of birthday's which means a lot of fun. I also have a few friends with July birthday's as well as the wedding anniversary of my grandparents...so, to all I say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
12 comments:
JULY REPRESENT!!!! Happy birthday Jen from a fellow Julybirthdayonean... does that work? oh well. Hope you are having a great hot summer in AZ. Say hi to Matt and the boys for me. Great Trent post and I loved the announcement card.
You ready to be 29 soon? It's lots of fun! Haha, I love the pics of your boys on the side...I need to update mine layout soon too.
Wow Jen! Thanks for such nice words and the birthday tribute. Lys will be so excited you talked about your twin birthdays! You are so good to us and we love you! Happy Birthday on the 29th. Enjoy your last year in your twenties. (Actually the 30's aren't too bad either.)
Love, Mer
Trent's announcement looks so darling! Yeah, I'm getting lonely at the gym...all my friends are pregnant!
What a nice tribute to a bunch of wonderful people! Logi loves living by is Aunt Jen too:) July is a busy month! Love you.
July birthdays are the best! You guys do have a busy month! July is always so fun, though!
July is a great birthday month! How fun that you have so much to celebrate!
Hi aunt Jen!
Alyssa is always saying, "Me and Jen are TWINS!" Happy bithday this month!
We love and when your gone, miss you guys.
Love, Jocey
P.S. I can't wait until Trent's blessing!
Where's mine?? Only kidding, my birthday is not in July. Cute post for everyone.
Wow, July is packed with birthdays in your family. You are always so sweet and thoughtful. What day is your birthday?
We got Trents CUTE birth announcement. He is such a little doll. How are you adjusting to having 3 now? You are such a good momma!
Have a great day!
Yes! Happy Birthday, Jen!!! I know it's coming up. I hope you celebrate good!
Man, Trent is darling. I just love the birth announcement. Seriously cute. And I love the pictures from the photo session. What a little doll he is!
I wish we could chat on the phone! I miss you and would love to hear how it is to be a mother of three! I'll call one of these days.
Happy Birthday, Jen! We call our little Alyssa Lyssy too or Lyssy Lou.
Made me laugh to see you forgot Father's Day-what a crazy life to have three kids to keep up with.
Love the family picture on Sacred SUU campus. I think we may have to do our family pictures on campus too.
I love the birth announcement. Such a cute display and great pics.
Post a Comment