AAAHHHH! Trent is 4 months! Where has the time gone? He is growing a changing so much each day. He had his well check last week and everything checked out great. Here are his stats:Weight: 15lbs 1 oz (54%)
Height: 24.5 inches (33%)
Head: 16.5 inches (40%)
He is a, pretty, ordinary kid on paper (although extraordinary to us ;).) We are blessed to have such a healthy, sweet little boy.
At 4 months he is:
Rolling over
Sleeping up to 8 hours straight at night
cooing and gooing
smiling
laughing
grabbing at toys and putting them in his mouth
eating rice cereal
Yes, he is eating rice cereal--just tried it for the first time and he LOVES it!

We love this baby with all our heart!
6 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! And you're brave for tackling a 2-year-old joy school class! I think we might do that with Tanner in Jan. What's the age range that you have in yours?
P.S. I've been meaning to send you this link: http://feedjit.com/ It's where you can see where the people come from when they visit your blog. Kind of fun.
Treny is such a little sweetheart! His little smiley face make me melt...such a little angel. I'm glad he likes rice cereal and hopefully that will mean a longer night sleep for you:)
I can't believe he's four months already! Wow! He is certainly adorable!
Cute baby Trent! I still stick with the thought that he looks like Wade the older he gets. I know, everyone else thinks he looks more like Seth, but I really think he looks like Wader-gator.
Mom was so disappointed yesterday when she missed Matt's call and Dad was the only one that got to talk to the boys. We are all looking forward to Thanksgiving!
Love, Ya!
Mer
He's such an angel. So, this joy school thing...it would wear me out! :)
Trent is a little CHUNK!! That's just how we like 'em over here!! I love it!
*I was smiling to myself about your joy school post - I've never been brave enough to try it out - too scared of MY turn!
*Is it true everyone's coming for Thanksgiving? We have plans to go to Indiana - we'll be SO sad to miss it! Sounds GREAT!!
Post a Comment