Wade missed school (it is so weird that I have to worry about that now :)) and my boys and I went with Jess and Logan. The show was AMAZING! We had awesome seats and watched as a paleontologist took the audience through each dinosaur time period while showing which dinosaurs dominated and lived during those times.When I say "showing" us the dinosaurs, I mean it! They had these gigantic dinosaurs on the bball court (which was designed to look like whatever era we were in at the time) and they looked SO lifelike (think Jurassic Park the movie.)
In fact, they looked so real that when the first dinosaur came running out (it was a Raptor), it scared/startled Seth so bad that he immediately put his hands over his ears (his coping mechanism) and he said, "Okay, I want to go home now!"
The look on his face said a thousand words. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing (I know, I am a mean mom.) Thankfully he got over his fear pretty quickly and LOVED the entire show.Wade was also completely captivated. We loved it all, but the best part was...you guessed it, the TYRANNOSAURUS REX! It was HUGE and LOUD! It was protecting its young from another dinosaur by growling and chasing it around--so cool! We had a great time and we are all happy we went.
2 comments:
How FUN!!! That is kind of crazy you have to worry about taking Wade out of school:) I swear you were just prego with him.
It was fun even though I was sweating bullets the entire time:)
Post a Comment