Monday, October 27, 2008

27 on 27 while 27

Today, my little, sis, Jess is 27 on the 27th of October while being 27 weeks along in her pregnancy--talk about a SUPER birthday! It is no secret to anyone that Jess is my very best friend in the world (after Matt.) She knows me better then almost anyone and we have been through so much together. I love Jess with all my heart and feel so blessed to have her in my life.


While keeping with the "27" theme, I thought I would mention 27 then and now's about Jess:
1. Then: daughter and sister Now: wife and mother
2. Then: the smartest kid in her class (especially in Miss Sprague's class!) Now: Pharmacist
3. Then: Dancing Now: elliptical at the gym
4. Then: PB&J Now: Uncrustables
5. Then: Barbie's Now: Learning to cook/ bake :)
6. Then: Sammy Now: NO PETS ALLOWED (allergic :)!)
7. Then: Alta Canyon Pool Now: Church
8. Then: Red's Now: Cold Stone
9. Then: Suzy Now: Suzy (and Ben and me :)!)
10. Then: Paula Abdul Now: Coldplay
11: Then: Melrose Place Now: Grey's Anatomy
12. Then: Lucky's Now: Seven's
13. Then: Snowbird Now: Attempting Beaver Mountain and Snow Basin
14. Then: LONG hair with bangs Now: Short hair without bangs
15. Then: dreamed of a Land Rover Now: dreams of a mini van
16. Then: played house in the front yard with all the neighbors Now: the BEST mommy and wife with a darling house
17. Then: danced to Tom Petty as a joke Now: listens to Tom Petty by choice
18. Then: asthma Now: hardly ever has it anymore (no pets makes a difference!)
19. Then: vacationing in Logan Now: married to a boy from Logan and continues to visit often
20. Then: 10 kids Now: 6 or 7 kids
21. Then: Kidsmart and Fashion Gal Now: Nordstrom and Forever 21
22. Then: Fred Meyer Now: Target
23. Then: Classic Rollerskating Now: the park with Logan
24. Then: wouldn't answer the door unless wearing makeup Now: will (most of the time :)!)
25. Then: enjoyed potato chips in a special way :) Now: will only drink bottled water
26. Then: attended church sporadically Now: Never misses and her Young Women ADORE her
27. Then: the best friend a girl could ever have Now: still is!

I love you, Jess! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

Thank you so much Jen! What a nice b-day blog! I was laughing out loud at many of the "Now and Thens"...so funny and so true:) I love you ans thank you for making this a special day!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!! This makes me miss you guys even more! Thanks a lot JEN! Just kidding, you are such a great sister to Jess, I know she feels exactly the same about you. I have a best friend sister too as you know, this made me miss her too. :)